Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, December 24, 2010

Giving and receiving...

My prayer:
Awesome God!  This was the best Christmas eve of my life so far!!  Tonight was awesome God!  Thank you!!! Awesome worship, great presentation of your birth, great message, opportunities to pray for people and to minister, God it was awesome!!  You even had them play my FAVORITE Christmas song, and that one never gets played in church because it is so hard! 

God you have truly poured out a blessing on me that I cannot contain tonight!  God I almost feel guilty.  This is your birthday.  I should be giving to you not receiving so much from you.  God, you have my heart, my mind and my spirit.  Anything that I have is yours.  I commit my whole life to you.  I love you so much.  Thank you for tonight.  What a great celebration!!!  Can't wait to see what we do together tomorrow!  I LOVE YOU!!!!

What God Said Tonight:
My sweet daughter.  Don't you know that it is my greatest pleasure to give to you.  The line between giving and receiving can be completely blurred if it is done right.  If you give from your heart, you receive as much as you give.  When I give to you, I receive a multiplied blessing back.  Just like you, when you give, you are blessed more in the giving than when you receive. 

True heartfelt giving, the relational giving that your Pastor talked about tonight, doesn't keep track of who gave and who received.  It is all a part of the same.  When my son Jesus died for you, it was a great gift that he gave freely.  However, he received, we received, the opportunity to see our children restored to us through that gift.  So, who received the greater gift?  I value the return of my children above all else.  I received as much as I gave in that one transaction, that one gift. 

When you give like that, you will never grow tired of giving.  You will never burn out or run out of steam.  When you give from your heart the very gift that you give will multiply itself back into your life. 

Tonight I have received as much as I have given.  Your receipt of the blessing is my gift.  Thank you for being with me tonight.  Thank you for spending time with me this season.  You were thinking about it today that Christmas is not a holiday that I asked for.  It is not like Passover where I told my children to observe the holiday in remembrance.  Christmas is something that you all came up with.  But, that doesn't make me love it less, it makes me love it more.  I love that you choose a day and season to celebrate my birth.  I love that we get to spend this time together. 

You will be blessed as you bless.  You will be comforted as you comfort.  You will be healed as you pray for healing.  You are my very own gift and I love you .

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete