Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, December 10, 2010

Priviledge...

My prayer:
Incredible God, my awesome Father, you are so AMAZING!  Thank you so much God for hearing my prayers and helping me today!  You had favor all over me today!  Thank you for your favor at my job today God.  I can't believe how quickly you moved in that situation to just make it all work out!

God I love how you take care of me.  I am so grateful for how you always work things out for my good.  I can't believe sometimes how blessed I am.  Being your daughter has some major privileges! 

I am back to that age old struggle of not knowing how to thank you enough.  I am so grateful and there really aren't words enough to thank you. Hear my heart God and know how grateful I am.  Hear my heart and know how much I love you.  God you are my everything and I don't want to do anything, ever, that does not have you at the center of it.  You are my core, the deepest part of me.  I praise you.  I worship you.  I stand in awe of you God.

What God Said Tonight:
You need help and of course I am going to be there.  I am your ever present help in time of trouble.  I am the shoulder for you to lean on.  I am the one who makes a way out of no way.  I am the one who provides for you out of my riches in glory.  I AM. 

I appreciate your gratefulness but I don't need it.  I bless you because it is my pleasure to do so.  I bless you because I love you and I want the best for you. I bless you because you are my daughter. 

You are right, being mine has great privilege.  You are beginning to walk in that privilege but there is so much more.  Remember how my son and his disciples were never in want for anything.  If they needed food, they had food. If they needed money, I could call up a fish and there would be money in his mouth.  They never had to worry about their next meal or a roof over their head.  I took care of them. Just as I take care of you. 

You can rest in the assurance that I will always take care of you. I will always rebuke the devourer for your sake.  I will always provide for you out of my riches in heaven.  I will always make sure you have everything you need because that is what a loving father does.  I love you more than you can ever know.  You are mine and I am yours.  We are walking through this life together and as such you NEVER have to WORRY about provision. You never have to worry about the next meal, the place to live or anything else.  I will take care of it. 

Now, concentrate on the things I have given to you.  Now that you know that your provision is completely assured, do what I have called you to do.  Use your gifts for my kingdom.  Bless everyone.  Everyone, not just the ones you like.  BLESS EVERYONE. 

I love you daughter.  You are my precious child.  Your privilege is only a reflection of my reputation.  I have made a way for you sweetheart.  You just sit back and let me worry about the basics.  I love you and will never let you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment