Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Seperate from God...

My prayer:
My God, awesome Lord, Father, King of Kings and Lord of Lords, my provider and my healer.  God I am so grateful for you.  You are amazing and I love you. 

God, I want everyone to know the joy of living a life for you.  No one should live this life without you.  It is just too hard.  We were made to live with you in us.  We were created to be in relationship with you and without that relationship, I am not sure how people survive. 

God, if we could just receive all that you have for us.  You are so generous God.  You want so much for us.  What are we afraid of?  What am I afraid of?  What would happen if I received the fullness of you.  What if I lived every minute in full receipt of your gifts for me?  If I had that faith that said to the mountain move, and it moved.  If I had the faith to know that anything I ask for in your name, in your will, is mine.  If I could truly believe that, what could we do and accomplish? 

God, grow my faith.  Remove anything that keeps me from fully receiving all that you have for me.  Remove anything that gets in the way of me being all that you planned me to be.  Not for just for my sake but so I can be more effective in reaching and getting help to your people.  There are way too many people who are separated from you God.  No one should have to live this life without you.  In Jesus name, amen.

What God Said Tonight:
Good instincts girl.  You are right that there are much too many people that are separate from me.  I am in desperate pursuit of my people.  The time is so short.  I need to gather in my people for these final stages  The life we will have on the other side of the tribulation, on the other side of the final swan song of the devil, is so awesome.  I cannot fully explain it to you.  I can't wait to show you though.  I can't wait to live it with you. 

In the meantime, talk about me a lot.  Let people hear my name.  Let people hear who I am.  Be my mouthpiece for people to hear my voice until they can hear me for themselves.  That is why I wanted you to do this blog.  I want to speak to my people.  I want to tell them what is on my mind and I want to help them.  Not everyone can hear me on their own yet.  They will.  One day, all my children will know my voice.  In the meantime, I need them to get to know me and this is one way that will happen. 

So, be my mouthpiece.  Tell the world who I am.  Tell the clerk at the sandwich shop who I am.  Tell the people you work with who I am. Tell the people on facebook who I am.  Proclaim my gospel throughout the world my daughter.  I love you and I am grateful for your faithfulness and obedience.  You are precious to me and I will be with you and in this all the way. Sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment