Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

God did not bring the storm...


My prayer:

You are amazing and wonderful. Thank you for your healing power God! Thank you for your protection! 

You take such wonderful care of me.

What is on your mind tonight?

What God Said Tonight:

Storms, the big ones, the ones that disrupt your life and cause damage. Those storms are not from me. 

I am there with you in the storm. I will protect you and keep you. I will restore what the storm takes from you. But I did not bring the storm. I did not send the storm. I can even use the storm for your good. But, I did not bring it. 

It is important to me that you understand that. It is important for our relationship. I never want  you to confuse who the enemy is. My intentions for you are always for good. Cling to me in the storm but please know, I did not bring it. 

I love you.

1 comment:

  1. The enemy will do anything to get to you Trust God and cling to Him tightly He will never leave you alone Thank you God Praise You forever Amen and Amen

    ReplyDelete