Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, July 14, 2016

I am with you...

My prayer:

Today was a good day God. Not because of anything that happened or didn't happen but because I could feel your presence all day and your presence gave me the ability to handle anything that came my way.

It felt good to have that back. It is what I missed yesterday. I am nothing without you. Thank you for choosing me and living in me.

What God Said Tonight:

I am with you, now and forever. It is my promise and commitment to you that I will never leave you. It is vital that you always remember that. There may be times when you are more aware of me and times when you are less aware of me but I do not change.

I am with you now and forever and that will not change. I love you and you are mine. I won't give you up. Go and rest in my presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment