Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Blue flame...

My prayer:

Thanks for helping me through the rough patches today God. There were quite a few and you brought me through each of them like a champ.

What would I do without you? Thank you that I never have to actually answer that question because you will be with me always. I am yours, now and forever.

What God Said Tonight:

Blue flame is the hottest fire. It is not the most recognized flame but it is the hottest and spreads the fastest.

It is not always the most well known or most visible that I use to spread my fire. Sometimes I use the unknowns, the unseens, who are burning so hot for me, they are nearly unrecognizable.

I love you blue flame.

No comments:

Post a Comment