Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Ocean...

My prayer:

Thanks for today God. It was pretty wonderful. 

Tomorrow we start another week and you know there are a lot of things that I need you help with. Some I know about and a lot more that I don't know about yet but you do. 

Thank you for being my ever present help. Thank you for having your will accomplished in my life. Thank you for undeserved favor. Thank you for the confidence that I can have going into this week knowing that you are on my side. 

What God Said Tonight:

Your life is like the ocean. Sometimes it is rough and sometimes it is smooth but it is always moving. There is always more going on beneath the surface than what people see. And, it is controlled by forces bigger than you can imagine and which you cannot see.

Trust me to be your anchor and your lighthouse. Trust me to navigate you through the storms and take you to calm waters. Trust me to lead you to paradise.

I love you daughter and we have some pretty wonderful things to see this week. Get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment