Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

God's request...

My prayer:

Nothing much to say tonight God but always ready to listen. Love yoU!

What God Said Tonight:

I have seen great beauty. I have sen great kindness. I have seen so many things that point to the origin of humanity in me. I also see the  corruption of sin. I see the suffering. I see the wounded and I see those who are wounding. 

I set into place a plan many years ago to return us to a world of goodness, mercy and grace. A world where you and I can walk together through the garden. A day when you won't ever have to ask, "Are you still there God?" because you will see me, face to face. I am anxious for that day. I have missed having those times together, without the distraction of sin. 

But, in truth, it is not too much different than what we have today. I am in you and you are in me and there is not greater intimacy than that. Seeing each other face to face will just be one more layer of a wonderful relationship. 

Until that day, please continue to meet with me each day. Continue to find that time to listen for my voice. I have so much to share with you. I want to make this hard life easier. I can help you through. 

I love you sweetheart. I am always here for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment