Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, August 26, 2011

Rivers of light...

My prayer:
My great teacher and provider. God you are so perfect. We are so imperfect but you are so perfect. We get things wrong more times than not, but you always get it right. 


God, I am just sitting in your presence tonight. It is hard to type. There are no words really for this. Your presence is beyond description. When people ask how I can believe in a God I don't see, this, tonight is the answer; but, it is so indescribable, it isn't an answer that would make sense to them. 


God I pray that your presence be felt throughout the world tonight. I pray God that every person who has ever doubted or been unsure of you and who you are, have a personal experience of your presence tonight. Let your presence blanket us tonight God. I bathe in your presence tonight God. Thank you so much for this gift of time with you. 


What God Said Tonight:
I am here for a purpose tonight. My anointing and presence is here for a purpose and a plan. It is time to cover to respond to every prayer request you have been making. Every prayer of healing, every prayer of provision, every prayer for guidance, I am here, now to respond and to make certain that every last one is addressed. 


I am always with you but know that when you sense my presence and my power like you do tonight, that is because I have some work to do. I am going out through the channel to heaven that your prayers created and I am taking care of each one right now. Can you picture it. See the rivers of light that are coming from heaven and reaching out around the world. Do you see? Those rivers can flow because people like you pray. 


There is a purpose in prayer. Yes, it is a time for us to know each other and better understand each other. It is also a time where you, my sons and daughters, have an an opportunity to intercede for others. When you pray those prayers, it opens an avenue for me to work in the situation. Don't underestimate your role in prayer. Don't underestimate the power. 


I hear every single prayer of yours. I am always listening to hear your voice. I know you don't always see the change immediately. Sometimes I need you to use your faith and grow your faith. Other times, the timing is just wrong. There are other things that may need to happen first. 


Trust me to know the best and most beneficial answer to every prayer. Know that I listen to each one personally. Know that I sit in anticipation waiting to hear your next prayer. I love you daughter. Keep praying.

1 comment:

  1. Ephesians 6:13
    Be prepared. You're up against far more than you can handle on your own. Take all the help you can get, every weapon God has issued, so that when it's all over but the shouting you'll still be on your feet. Truth, righteousness, peace, faith, and salvation are more than words. Learn how to apply them. You'll need them throughout your life. God's Word is an indispensable weapon. In the same way, prayer is essential in this ongoing warfare. Pray hard and long. Pray for your brothers and sisters. Keep your eyes open. Keep each other's spirits up so that no one falls behind or drops out.

    ReplyDelete