Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Love forever...

My prayer:
Mighty God and love of my life. I have been consumed all day God with the wonder of being loved. Being loved by you and being loved by amazing people in my life. At the end of the day, that is all that really matters. When all is said and done, I bet the only things that will matter is how much love I was able to give and how much love I received. 


Better than money, better than property, better than accomplishments, love is better. 


Thank you God for surrounding me with love. Help me to love others better. Help me to love you better. Help me to remember with at least the level of clarity that I do right now, that love is all that really matters. 


Amazing God, receive my love tonight. Know God that my love for you is all consuming and that I give it freely without hesitation. I am yours and I am nothing without you.


What God Said Tonight:
Mmmmm, well said my daughter. Stay in love forever. With me, with your neighbor, stay in love forever because it is the only thing that lasts. It is the only thing that matters in a universe of competing demands. Love, be loved and know the meaning of this life of yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment