Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hanging out with God...

My prayer:
Awesome God. Thank you for the things that you teach me. It seems like I am living and learning a lot of lessons that prove that "good" is the enemy of "great." I heard that saying once and I am not sure that I really believed it, but I am beginning to.


When life is going good, it is really hard to let go of the good things in the pursuit of even greater things. Wow, even as I type that God I realize, what in the world am I complaining about?! You are awesome and good or great, life with you is more than I ever could have imagined. No more complaining from me tonight God!


You truly are incredible. You are the God of everything but you care about my smallest concern. You are the creator of the universe but you take the time to listen and talk to me every day. You are all powerful, all knowing, ever present, and you still love each and everyone of us, no matter what. It sounds unbelievable and is until we experience you. I think that is part of why it is hard for some people to believe, God. You don't make sense but you are so amazing. 


Thank you God for being bigger than my ability to imagine you.


What God Said Tonight:
Hi sweet daughter. It is good to be with you here tonight. I don't have much to say tonight. I want to spend this time together, enjoying each other's presence. 


You don't need to discount the things you struggle with. Every struggle is important; but, every struggle is the same to me. I am the answer to every struggle and I am bigger than every struggle. They really are all the same to me. Much like sin. All sin is the same to me. There is no big sin or small sin in my eyes. All sin takes you away from me and that is why I hate it so much. 


I love you though. My love for you is beyond everything else. It is greater than everything else. It is the the thing that covers, heals, and changes everything. 


I am so glad that you love me too. I don't talk about that much but your love for me means more to me than I can tell you.  It is why I like hanging out with you. It is why I want us to keep talking every day and every night for eternity. Have you ever noticed that it is a lot more fun hanging out with people who you know love you? Those are the people you want to be around. It is the same with me. Yes, I want to reach the people who don't know me yet and that is a burning desire. But sometimes, I just want to hang out with people who love me. 


Promise me you will always take time to hang out with me and love me? I promise I will always take time to hang out with you and love you. 


Rest tonight. Tomorrow won't be much easier than today but I will be with you all day, I promise. I love you sweet daughter and I will watch over you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment