Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Mixing it up...

My prayer:
My God. You are really interesting. I am fascinated by you. Every time I think I have you figured out, you shake everything up again. God, I am not sure what is next. I don't know how it is all going to happen, but I know that I know that I know that you have a purpose. I know the promises you have made on my life and I stand on those promises. I believe in those promises and I trust you God to make them happen in my life.

God, I am going to keep putting one foot in front of the other, doing what you have told me to do so far. If that changes, if you want me to change direction, let me know really clearly. Speak to me loudly so I don't miss it. With everything changing around me, it makes me wonder if I should change what I am doing, but you haven't told me to change. You haven't given me a different assignment that I know of. If I am missing it, please let me know. Do what it takes to get my attention God.

I love you God. Thank you for today. It was good. I pray God for your help through this week. I pray for your help to see the opportunities to help people and be a blessing. I pray for the ability to get all the things done that need to get done. And God, I pray that you prepare me and my friends for the retreat this weekend. I believe you have something really special for us. You don't bring women like this together for no reason. I love you Daddy. What do you have for us tonight?

What God said tonight:
It isn't time for you to change. I am mixing things up just to get everything into position. But this is not a surprise to me. I always knew that I would do this. I always knew that this is how we would get to where we need to go.

Why do you think I have been telling you that a time was coming where you would need to trust me like never before? You are on the right track. There are things and people who were slightly out of position and this shake up is getting everything in place.

Remember to continue to keep your eyes on me and not on the storm around you. You are where I need you and that is all you need to be concerned about.

There will be a time where I will need you to change. In reality, you are constantly changing. Life is change. But, as far as your assignment, what I need you to do right now, that has not changed yet. You will stay on this course until we have accomplished all that we came to accomplish and then you will move on.

You have all of the next steps. Keep doing a little each day as you have been and we will get it all done on time. Trust in me everyday to be the rudder of your boat and the wind in your sail. You are my lighthouse, reflecting my light but you are also my boat going out to accomplish what I need you to do. I am your rudder and the wind and I will guide you where you need to go. But don't start up your own motor and try to fight my direction. Don't start trying to get it done under your own power. You will get off course then. Let me move and guide you.

I love you my sweet daughter. We have a lot of great stuff to do this week. Be ready.

1 comment:

  1. So powerful. Sometimes the uncertainty is nothing more than God putting it all in place. Perspective gained! :)

    ReplyDelete