Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Let go...

My prayer:
Hi Daddy. I am spent. I am all out with nothing left but to listen to you tonight God. I love you and thank you so much for getting it all done today. Could not have done it without you. Now, as I put down every worry and every thought, what do you want to say tonight God?

What God said tonight:
Don't be afraid, Daddy is here, you are not alone. I love you so much. I know it took a lot to get through the day, through the things that had to happen, but now, now you can rest in me. Now you can just rest and be with me.

This weekend is designed to fill you up and connect the five of you together. You will each have much to give and, for a change, you will all have much to receive too.

You are prepared, now let go and let me do the rest. I love you. Close you eyes and leave it up to me. I have and will take care of every step. You don't need to plan, to worry, to think about what needs to happen. I am with you, you are not alone and I will tell you each step as you need to take it.

You will never be alone again. You will never have to face this world on your own again You are with me forever. Tuck in under my arm and walk with me. We are moving into your future and your future is good. Be what I have called and taught you to be. Rest and know that I have prepared you, I have made you and I have created this time and these opportunities just for you.

Leave the worry here. Leave the fear here. Leave it all so we can just be together. You are mine forever, by my choice and by yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment