Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Get it done...

My prayer:
Awesome God. You were right (ha, that sounds funny, of course YOU were right!). Today was better. I kept better focus, did each thing you had for me and am here tonight feeling like I spent a day doing things that were worthwhile and accomplishing the things that needed to get done.

That is important to me. Being able to see progress, being able to check things off the to do list, make me feel like I am worthwhile. I know that you have said that I don't have to perform for you. You have said that you don't need me to accomplish things for you to love me and I appreciate that so much. But for me to feel good about me, I need to accomplish things and get them done.

I thank you God for the opportunities to accomplish things for your kingdom, your people and for you. I am so grateful that you let me help. I love watching you work in people's lives more than anything; but I also love that you let me be a part of it all. What a huge privilege it is to be able to help with the plan of the Most High God of ALL Creation! I say it but I can't really wrap my mind around it. That you, I mean, YOU, would let me and more than even let me, want me to help! God I am so grateful that you can use anyone. I am so grateful that you don't need me to be perfect. I am so grateful that you can use my imperfectness to help accomplish what you need to get done.

God, I worship you, thank you, praise you and remain in awe of you and all that you are.

What God Said Tonight:
You are learning my daughter and that is so good. You are listening to me in the day-to-day as well as in the big plan, the big picture. You are hearing me and understanding what it means for you. Do you know how huge that is?

As long as you keep listening and keep hearing me, in these times together, in reading the word, in other people, in circumstances in all the ways that I try to get it across to you. As long as you keep hearing my voice in all things, there is no stopping us. There is nothing we cannot accomplish.

I know you love to get things done. I made you that way and I have a lot more for you to do. The way we will get it all done is by you hearing me and acting on what you hear. Don't be bashful. Don't worry about waiting to see if you should act. The time to act is now. It is time for decisive action. When I say move, move. When I say go, go When I say talk, talk. When I say stop, stop.

You, YOU, I love. I love you my lighthouse. Shine in darkness, shine in the fog. The darkness is evil, the fog is confusion. Be my reflected light and make the way clear for your brothers and sisters. I have to say it one more time, I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

  1. I saw a video of the galaxies and the vastness of the universe, billions of galaxies, and the earth is so small that it has to be found with a pointer way down in the right hand corner, and then consider Jerusalem, the city of THE KING, How small yet so important to our future, the gift of life, Jeshua saving us, and a future ruling and reigning with Him, Father You are so amazing, we are so small yet so big in Your picture, thank You Jesus!

    ReplyDelete