Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Faithfulness...

My prayer:
Mighty God, Awesome Lord, Wonderful Father, thank you for today. Thank you for rest and thank you for the ability and opportunities to bless some folks.

Tomorrow God is church, a time for us to come together and worship you. It is also Halloween. I am not sure but I don't remember the two falling on the same day, although clearly it would have had to. It sounds like a set up for you to do amazing things.

God I pray that your presence is so powerful and so present tomorrow that nothing gets in the way of it. I pray God that you draw people to the services that will mean the most to them and help them to know you. I pray that you direct each of us, not only where to worship, but how to serve you and your people. Thank you for opportunities to serve. Thank you for blessing us. Thank you for hearing us and thank you for talking to us.

God you are so very good to me. When things are going badly, you show me the way out, the answer. When things are going good, you just pour on blessing after blessing. When I am alone, you are with me. When I am angry, you bring me peace. When I an sad you bring me joy and when I am happy you celebrate with me. You really are my everything God.

I pray that I get to know you even better. I pray God that you make me a blessing in others lives. I pray God that you help me to respond with love, always.

I guess that is about it God. It doesn't feel like enough of a prayer with all of the amazing things you are doing right now. I feel pretty inadequate in the shadow of what you are doing. The good part of that is I don't forget who is doing it. It is all you God and I am so grateful you let me be a part of it. God I love you. Please receive our corporate worship tomorrow as a sweet fragrance and small representation of how we, how I love you.

What God Said Tonight:
Wait just a little longer. There is more. You are so enjoying this season and it is good, but more is coming.

I value faithfulness. I value your faithfulness. I appreciate that when you tell me or anyone else that you will do something you make sure that you do it. Meeting me every night like this, that is faithfulness.

Faithfulness allows me to bless you in new and abundant ways. Faithfulness is the key to unlocking your potential. There is a steadiness, a trustworthiness in a faithful person that allows me to add responsibility, opportunity and blessings into their lives at a level that is not possible without it.

I value many things. I value you and your brothers and sisters above everything. One of the top three things I value is faithfulness. Their is honesty reflected in faithfulness. There is respect reflected in faithfulness. There are so many things that are included in being faithful. There is obedience in being faithful.

Remain faithful my daughter and there is really no end to what we will do. Each day, remember your promises and keep them. Every day remember your commitments and fulfill them. Ask me for help when you need it, but fulfill your commitments every day.

I love you so much. I will remain faithful to you in every promise. I will never go back on my word. I will never forget a promise to you. I will always provide for you my precious daughter. I love you. Go rest and prepare for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment