Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, August 30, 2010

No limits...

My prayer:
God, there is no one like you. You are perfect in everything that you do and everything that you are. Your plan is perfect, your will is perfect, your timing is perfect. Sometimes I don't recognize that when I am in the middle of something but that doesn't make it less true.

God, today was a bit of a hit to the self esteem. I am not very happy with me today. I think the problem was that today was too much about me. I am not sure that I blessed anyone today. I was wrapped up in everything going on and trying to keep up with it all and now I sit here tonight feeling kind of empty. Like I missed the point of today.

God, I don't want another day like this. Help me to see the needs around me more clearly and be moved to help, even when things are busy, even when things are exciting. The whole point of everything you are doing in my life right now is to create opportunities to bless people and bring them closer to you. If I forget to bless the people in my everyday life in the process, that seems like a huge mistake.

God I ask for your forgiveness for my self centeredness and pride. I pray God that you help me tomorrow to do better. Thank you for providing for my forgiveness through your grace and your mercy. Undeserved grace and mercy. In the name of Yeshua, amen.

What God said tonight:
Sweet daughter your are forgiven and washed in the blood of my sacrifice. I love you and appreciate you recognizing the source of your emptiness tonight. I know you will not believe this right now, but you were more of a blessing than you realize; but, you did get in your own way today too.

Tomorrow will be better. You have learned and will do better with that knowledge tomorrow. My child, I am so proud of you when I see you learn. When I see you grow. Never be satisfied with the status-quo. There is always more to learn, to do, to be.

You have no limits on your life. You can go as high as you allow yourself to go. I have placed potential in you that is still waiting to be realized. Keep learning and growing each day to realize all of the potential I have placed in you.

Don't let the day stop you from reaching your future. Put it behind you and move forward. Looking forward and not back is the key now. You have learned what you needed to from your past, it is time to step into your future. I am not just talking about today, but in general. It is time to stop looking back and move forward with all that I have put in you, all that you have learned.

The future, the promise is in front of you, not behind you. Make bold choices based on the foundational teaching you have in you and you will be very satisfied.

I love you as always, now and forever. Look to your future and the one thing you can always be sure of is you will find my love there.

1 comment:

  1. God is love, then is true love pure selflessness? I like to believe that God, my EVERTHING, loves me selflessly. Your post reminds me to love all without condition and without putting myself/my needs in the mix. And, yes, i know i mispelled "everything" up above but after the 3rd time of trying to retype it, it still came out as everthing. Maybe subconsciously intentional? As God is everything forever. Thank you for this wonderful post.

    ReplyDelete