Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, August 15, 2010

The future...

My prayer:
Awesome father, mighty God. What do you want to say tonight? It has been all about me for awhile now. What is on your mind? What can I do for you? Your servant is here and ready to listen.

What God said tonight:
Sweet daughter. You spent most of today running away and you are still running away. But I love you and understand you need a break. You have been dealing with some of the really tough questions these last few days and weeks.

Tonight, let's spend some time looking at what is possible. Looking at what I can accomplish. Looking at the future that I have ordained for you and the world. I wrote it all out you know. It should not be a surprise to anyone. I know the imagery in the book of Revelations can be difficult to follow, but spend some time with it. It is all there.

So many people want to know the future and they seek out psychics, horoscopes, Ouija boards, fortune cookies, really just about anything that they think might shed light on what happens next. You don't need all that. I wrote it all down for you.

I told you that you have a great future. I have told you that you will be victorious in all that you do and I will bless the work of your hands. I have told you that you are the head and not the tail and my word is truth. I have explained the groanings, the wars, the rumors of wars, the "natural" disasters, the plagues and all that will happen to give every last person the chance to choose a life with me. Many will not make the right choice, but many will.

I know you are in a hurry. I know that you, being you, want to get it all done with now so we can move on into living in paradise together forever. But the work of this world is far from over. Please stick in there with me to finish the work. Being work, it is not always fun, but I will ensure to always prosper you. My faithful daughter, keep at it, today, tomorrow and as many tomorrows as we have, stick to the plan. Love me and love people.

I will always love you. We aren't done talking about trust, by the way. That is part of the work we have left to do. You remain my heart's desire and the object of my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment