Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Best Christmas present ever...

My prayer:
Mighty God, today was better. Thank you for opportunities to pray, bless, encourage and celebrate today.

Thank you for hearing the healing prayers today and thank you in advance for the good reports we are expecting later this week. Thank you for being a healing God. You didn't have to do that for us. You didn't have to provide healing for us, but you did.

God I love seeing you heal people. I love how it just messes with our "reality." I love the words, "We can't explain it but..." How many times have we heard that from doctors now?

God, I just want to appreciate you tonight. I want to just bask in your presence and love on you for a bit. You are so amazing and beyond words. You are my everything God. You are the reason I get up in the morning and my last thought before bed. You are the maker of my dreams and the one that makes them come to pass. You are my encouragement. You are my teacher. You are my provider. You are my Lord and in charge of my life.

I love you God, body, soul and spirit. Everything I am is in love with you. You are my hope and my future. You are my present and strength. You are my everything. I pray my love, my worship is a sweet fragrance to you tonight God. I pray that it blesses you. I pray that you hear all that I say and all that I can't find words to say. What do you want to say tonight?

What God said tonight:
Today was fun. You did recognize opportunities much better today and you will do even better tomorrow.

There remain some areas of conflict in your life. Conflict is counterproductive. Things can't move forward effectively if there is a tug of war going on. I need you to spend some time identifying those areas of conflict and look for resolution and reconciliation.

Do what you need to do to make it right. Forgive if you need to forgive. Ask for forgiveness if you need to be forgiven. Find a way to move forward in concert, not in conflict. As you clear out conflict, you will find a new unity and a new power in unity.

You are so precious to me. Your worship and love is like fine jewels to me. I love when you take time to love me just to love me. I want you to know that my love for you never changes. It does not come and go. I never take my mind off you. You are the first thing, the middle thing and the last thing on my mind every day. You are the reason that do what I do.

I died for you, I took the whip for you, I suffered ridicule for you, I conquered hell for you. All for you. All for your brothers and sisters. Make sure people understand what I did for them. There was no point if people can't or won't receive the salvation, love, forgiveness that I have provided.

It's like buying the best Christmas present ever and not having anyone who wants it. No one who is willing to open it up and see how amazing it is. Will you open the present for people? Will you help them to receive what I bought for them? It is my greatest need of you on earth. Do it in love. Let them see my love through you.

Remember to always ask, never take for granted that they already know me. Always ask.

Thank you my faithful daughter. We are ready for the next level.

2 comments:

  1. Two or more will be gathered tonight praising You, thanking You, worshiping You and giving You all glory and honor; thank You in advance, Lord Jesus, as You lead us in prayer, conflict resolution and healing. Amen.

    ReplyDelete