Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Dreams...

My prayer:
Mighty God, King, Teacher, Lord, Healer, Creator and love of my life. Thank you for this day. It was a great day with good friends, good food and relaxation. I needed that after this week.

You have put such amazing people in my life. I am grateful for their friendship, laughter and the joy they bring into my life. We are all flawed, but we all have greatness in us too. Thank you for putting people in my life who see my flaws, but love me anyway. Thank you for putting people in my life that celebrate with me when I am blessed. Thank you for friends who support me when I fail.

Thank you for friends God. What an amazing thing it is to have true friends. Thank you for teaching me that to have friends, all I really have to do is be friendly and trust you.

Thank you for friends that I get to support, lift up and dream dreams for. Thank you for showing me visions and strategies for their lives, ways to help their dreams come true. I love seeing dreams come true in my friends lives. I love seeing M. sing, I love seeing G. witness on Colfax, I love seeing you renewing G.'s dreams. I pray God that you continue to help people see their dreams come true. I pray God that you let me be a part of seeing that happen for the people around me.

I pray God that you help us to never stop dreaming, to never stop hoping. I love you and all that you do. You are the dream maker and the dream fulfiller. Every day I think I can't love you more and then tomorrow comes and I do!

As always God, I pray your blessing over the services held in your honor tomorrow. Bless the Pastors and the speakers to speak your words. Bless the music and musicians to help people praise and worship you in a way that blesses you and encourages them. Help each of us to know how best to serve you and your people tomorrow God. LOVE YOU

What God said tonight:
What do you want to hear tonight? You seem to have an agenda, something on your mind. I don't mind when you have an agenda, but you need to ask me if you want to hear from me about something specific.

Your not doing a very good job of hearing me tonight. It is hard to get through the noise. Focus and know that I am God.

Your dream and your will are the same. Your dream and my dream are the same. We want the same things. I will ensure that your dreams come true.

I will ensure that you get to be a part of others' dreams coming true because I know you love it. Sometimes you seem to love to see their dreams come true more than your own. You don't think you deserve dreams to come true. And, on your own, you don't deserve much, it's true. But covered in my blood you are a joint heir in the kingdom of God and you deserve to have every thing you can dream or hope for.

I want you to break down the wall that makes you think that you can't and won't ever have the things you really want. I need you to believe that you have joy and passion and love and fun and contentment and fulfillment in your future. You have all of this and more. Your life today is good. Your future is amazing.

Try to look over the journey you have been on. As much as your life has changed in the last ten years, that is nothing compared to what you are about to see. I continually speak into your future because sometimes, a lot of the time, you get so convinced that it is not going to happen. Discouragement and doubt are weapons of the enemy that he uses to his full advantage with you.

Try to see you own dreams, your own potential in the same light that you see others. You have no doubt that M will be a successful singer. You have no doubt that S. will be successful at what ever she does in life. See yourself the same way and walk in the confidence that you deserve to see you dreams come true. Through my blood, you have the inheritance. I will make sure you receive it my love.

Stay in this place of peace with me. It took us awhile to get here tonight. Now is not the time to hide. Now is the time to shine. I love you with all that I AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment