Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, August 2, 2026

God's power...

 


My prayer:

I have no words God. I am in awe of you and what you did tonight. All glory and honor and power to you Lord!

What God Said Tonight:

A power has touched you tonight. My power has touched you. You will not be the same. 

From this moment on you will have a new source within you that will not fail. It will be the source to power the things that seemed impossible in the past. Those things will now be easy because my power will be behind them. 

I am your God, your Lord and you know my love for you. Do not doubt what that love can do when it is matched with the glory and the power of the almighty God. 

I am and will forever will be. 

Do not expect that life will be the same. It will not. You will have new experiences where you may least expect them. 

I love you forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment