Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, August 23, 2026

God's gifts...

 


My prayer:

Lord God you are beyond anything I can imagine or think. Your love is so sweet and overwhelming. Thank you for the encouragement today. Thank you for all that you are teaching me. Thank you for all you are doing. I am in complete awe of you.

What God Said Tonight:

I am the breath in your lungs. I am your sustenance. I bring you everything you need and give you the desires of your heart. 

I do this because you are mine. You are my child my children, and I love you. My gifts are out of my love. My gifts are not earned. My gifts are meant to help you and delight you. 

I know the gifts that will mean the most to you my child. I will not waste your time on gifts that do not matter to you. I have many gifts. I can bring you many gifts. But I will only bring you those gifts that you are ready to receive and that are meaningful to you. 

Don't ever get jealous over someone else's gifts. They are meant for that child and what they need. Your gifts are especially made for you and will accomplish all that I have intended them for. 

Receive freely. I will give freely. 

I love you my child, now and forever. Your cup runs over with my gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment