Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, August 16, 2026

Weapon of division...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God, I have nothing to say but I am very ready to listen.

What God Said Tonight:
Enemy's strife and division are some of his most effective tools that he uses against my children.

When he can get you to stop seeing what you have in common and focus on what you disagree on, more than half of his battle is won. Can he get you isolated? Can he get you separate from those who love you? 

That is his goal and he does it to get you weak, alone and vulnerable to his further attacks. When  you do not have someone you are in relationship with, there is no one to tell you how wonderful you are when satan tries to tell you that you aren't. He knows this. 

Don't let him separate you. Don't let division into your life and your relationships. Don't let him in. You are all my children and I love you all. If I can love you, you can find your way to love each other. Not only is it my command, it will protect you from the enemy. 

I love you my child, now and forever. Hear me in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment