My prayer:
Holy, Holy, Holy. You are worthy God. You alone are worthy. You are my Holy God, Lord, Savior, teacher, Father, you are everything Lord. You are everything to me. I love you more than I can say. You are everything to me.
What God Said Tonight:
Can you hear my voice? Can you hear me calling you tonight? Can you hear me calling you to a new time, one that I have prepared you for?
This season and this time is not like any other. It is not a time of striving. It is a time of resting in my glory. Sitting back and seeing what I can do. I don't need you to do in this season. I only need you to rest and watch. To trust and bathe in my glory.
Shine a light on what I am doing for my children and the world. Tell of what you see. Rest in what I will do. I will do it. You rest and witness all that I have for you.
I love you my child, now and forever.

No comments:
Post a Comment