Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, July 26, 2026

God will not be silent...

 


My prayer:

Amazing Father. Tonight at church, during the message she talked about journaling the way I do with you. It was exciting to hear that someone else talks to you and hears from you this way. I love these times with you and getting to hear your voice. I love getting to hear what you have on your mind. And, I love to know that others get to have that same experience with you! 

What would it be like if we all did this? If all of your children took time to sit down and talk with you, listen to you, and write it all down. I am thinking some amazing things could happen from that! 

What God Said Tonight:

A greater thing is happening that's what you know. I have found in this a firm conduit to speak and to be heard and I will not stop speaking. I will not be silent in a world that is trying to kill my children. 

I will see you redeemed. I will see you whole. I will see you victorious. And, I will not be silent about it. The roar of my voice will be heard in every corner of the world. There will be no doubt who the sovereign God is. 

I love you my child, my children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment