Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Hidden blessing...

 


My prayer:

Sweet Father. Thank you for the blessings and help today. Sometimes it really is just about putting one foot in front of the other and trusting you to work out the details. I am choosing every day, every minute and sometimes every second, to trust you. And every day, every hour, and every second, you come through. Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

The flowers of Spring are on their way. You may only see the occasional bit breaking through the ground but they are there and ready to spring forth. 

You can't always see the blessing that is waiting for you. You may see a hint but you can't truly know the beauty and glory I have for you. 

Trust in the season, trust in me, and I will show you great beauty. I love you my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment