Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Don't stop...

 


My prayer:

Sweet Father, thank for your guidance and favor. All I ask tonight is to hear your voice. What is on your mind, your heart?

What God Said Tonight:

After all this time, you know the truth and yet you act as though you don't know it at times. Why would I lie to you? Why would I tell you things you don't need to hear? Why would I waste your time? 

I am here to remind you that I never leave you. This time is the time for your to get still and know that I am God. There are no new messages. There are no new flashy insights. The Word is the Word and it does not change. It is live, it is active, it can bring different revelation to you at different times, but the Word is sacred. 

I remind you so often of my love for you because you need to be reminded. It is a failing in the nature of humans that you don't believe you deserve love. It is a lie from satan. He knows that you were born in love, in my love, and it makes him furious. So he spends a lot of time and effort trying to convince you that you cannot be loved. 

I will continue to counter that message and show you how much I love you. I will not stop.  I will tell you and show you in any way that I can. It is the most important thing. Everything else comes out of that love. 

So, do not question if this time together is important or needed. It is. I need this time to remind you of my love. I need this time with you to give you the peace that can get lost in the struggles of your day. Do not forsake our time together. I love you, now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment