Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, April 3, 2021

Child of my heart...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God, sweet Jesus, saviour. It is the night before we celebrate your resurrection. The night before the whole world changed. The night before you defeated death for our sake. There is no way to adequately recognize the significance of what you did for us. I remain in awe of your love for us and your sacrifice. I remain in awe of you.

What God Said Tonight:

A representation, a celebration, is never meant to equal the original event. A birthday is a celebration of your birth but never equals the joy experienced on the day of your birth. 

There is no pressure and no expectation of this celebration. It is enough that we spend the day together. It is enough that we remember together the culmination of our love. 


You are the child of my heart and I love you more than I loved life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment