Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

God takes care of it...

 


My prayer:

Wow God, you did it again. So many details, so many things that were wrong and in order to fix it, everything had to happen in such a precise timing today...none of which I had any control over. And you, you worked out every detail! 

You do it all the time, it should not surprise me but on days like today, I stand in awe God. Jaw dropping awe.

What God Said Tonight:

It is true joy to my heart to take care of you, to work everything for your good. A Father loves nothing more than to see every blessing come to his child. 

I will take care of you and every circumstance in your life, now and forever. Keep focused on me and let your heart be at peace. I will not let you down my child. I will tell you that as many times as you need me to tell you. I will not let you down, now or ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment