Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, April 18, 2021

Change is coming...

 


My prayer:

Amazing Father. Thank you for the peace and joy today. Thank you for guiding my life. I feel a shift coming. I am not sure what it means but I trust you to guide me through it, like you always do. 

LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

What God Said Tonight:

The morning sun will rise and the waves will hit the shore. There will be many things that go on as they always have before. But there will be things, things that not all will see that are changed, irrevocably changed. 

A change is coming and it is meant for your good, for your blessing. It is meant to bless my children and to sustain you for what is to come. 

I love you. I will provide for you and as always, I will take care of you. This change is not an ending but merely a blessing to provide for your future, my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment