Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Winter...Spring...


My prayer:

Four million balls in the air and all I really want to do is walk the other direction. I am the poster child for "burnt out" God. I pray for rest, rejuvenation, and renewed purpose in me. Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

The winter is here. The ice, the snow. Things that at other times move and flow, in this season are cold and  still. I have you in a season of winter right now. Nothing moving. But Spring is on the way. 

This winter is only for a time and for the purpose of giving you the time to stay still and know that I am God. A level of trust is building in you that you will need in the days of Armageddon to come. 

You do not need to chip away the ice. Just wait on me and you will see the individual drops of melting water turn into a waterfall of joy. Spring is coming. The breaking loose is coming. Don't fight the winter but get ready for the Spring. 

I love you.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting. It's been tough (to say the least) these past 9 months. I look forward to your posts. It's slowly helping me get my faith that's been severely shaken back on solid ground.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome that your faith is getting back on solid ground! Thanks for leaving the comment.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for posting the message of god😇

    ReplyDelete