Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, January 13, 2019

God is here...


My prayer:

Awesome God, Desperately seeking your presence tonight. Let me feel you, see you, hear you, know you, like never before, You are my everything and I have never wanted your presence more than I do right now, right here. God I love you. I crave your presence. 

What God Said Tonight:

I am here. I am the balm of Gilead for your wounds. I am here to cover and comfort you. 

I am here, I never left. I am yours and you are mine, forever. Your pain is my pain and your joy is my joy. 

You will have everything you need for the battle of tomorrow. You will ride victorious with me holding up your arms and making a way for you. 

I love you more than you can ever know. We will rise above the fray. We will rise above the flames and we will shout in the victory. 

I love you, now and forever. Now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment