Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, January 18, 2019

Life...


My prayer:

Well God we made it through this day and this week! I am grateful to be here with you. I am grateful that I don't have any problems that need solving right now. As I rest in your peace, I am grateful for you.

What God Said Tonight:

Wounded but not fatally. Walking but not running. A life lived but not relished. This is not what I meant for you. 

I want so much more for you. I intended so much more. There is so much more to come. Don't give up before I can manifest in you all that I planted. Stay solid, stay rooted, stay with me and we will see the glory that I have for your future. 

A life lived in purpose and in joy. An eternity spent in celebration and worship. We have so much more to do together. We have so much more time. 

I love you now and forever and I will see you shinning on the hill. I will see you rise above what the world has tried to do to you. I will love you now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment