Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Beautiful in purpose...


My prayer:

This world is really confusing God. I need a break from trying to figure it out. 

Sometimes I wonder why I even try. It is what it is whether I understand it or not. Sometimes I wish I could be one of those people who just go with the flow, never questioning if what they are going through is right or wrong. Never wondering if there is a reason and a purpose. They just accept life as it comes. It seems like they might be a lot happier. 

But I am not built that way. Something inside of me insists on trying to understand the "why" of everything. It is how you made me and while it has its benefits, it is also exhausting. I was about to ask you for a couple days off from it and then I realized, I don't really want that. Me, without needing to know "why" is not really me. 

Ok, I am done complaining. Thanks for listening.

What God Said Tonight:

Beads, they are beautiful when they are in a jumbled up pile but they are more beautiful when they are strung into a necklace or bracelet, performing their function, the one they were made for. 

You are beautiful and I love you no matter what. But, when you are fully walking in your function, in what I made you to fulfill, well, that is one of the most beautiful things in the world. 

Being you may not be easy but it is pretty wonderful. Rejoice in the you that I have created in you and know that my purpose lives in you. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment