Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Trust, wait, don't give up...


My prayer:

I am grateful for the rest you gave me this weekend God. Downtime can be such a huge blessing in this crazy world. 

We are about to start a new week in a new year and I pray and ask that you bring new opportunities and new blessings. Above all things, I pray your will be done. My hope is there are opportunities and blessings in that will. 

I love you Father God.

What God Said Tonight:

Waiting in the wings is always temporary. No one waits forever. You wait until you see the change or you wait until you give up. 

I ask that you don't give up. I ask that you wait until you see the change. I know my timing can be hard to understand and I know it is not easy to wait on me. But I promise there is reason in the waiting. I promise I have not forgotten you. I promise there is more. 

Trust, wait, and don't give up.


No comments:

Post a Comment