Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, October 8, 2018

Stumble, fall, recover...


My prayer:

I am very grateful God, you are lifting the darkness. Thank you from the bottom of my soul. I could breathe today and it felt amazing.

My prayer tonight is for my dear friend. You know the situation. She needs a way out. She needs favor. She needs you God like never before. I lift her up to you God. Have your way in her life.

What God Said Tonight:

Walking this road of life, you will stumble, you will make wrong decisions, you will act in ways that you will regret. 

What I can promise you is that I will never leave you. What I can promise you is that I will always turn it for your good. What I can promise you is that I will always bring you through. 

I have the answer for every mistake you make. My blood covers you, now and forever.  My grace is sufficient.

1 comment: