Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Pass it on...


My prayer:

Thank you God for the opportunity to be a blessing today. One of my most favorite things is when I can truly help someone. Not just a gesture but do something that really matters. Thanks for showing me a way to that today.

Love you.

What God Said Tonight:

Broken hearts are not less capable of love and generosity. Something about the breaking gives the person a greater capacity for love and compassion. Not always right away but eventually and once there, it is enduring. No one knows better the power of a helping hand than the person who desperately needed that help in the past. 

The "Pass it on" movement, there was something that reflected the best of humans., You receive help, you receive love and then you pass that on to everyone around you. That is the original example of going viral. 

Get this love out to the world. Get my love out to the world. Let it spread like wildfire. I love you, pass it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment