Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, October 22, 2018

Ease up on yourself...


My prayer:

I am doing my best God. It is not good enough but I am doing my best. I pray that you cover the gap. Thanks you Jesus. I am nothing without you.

What God Said Tonight:

Less blame, less guilt, more trust in my grace.

You are harder on yourself than I ever intended. You expect things of yourself that I would never expect. Please, just relax and know that I am with you, that I will destine you to succeed, and that my only expectation of you is to love. 

Love, as good as you know how. Leave the rest to me. I know the end from the beginning so I know where to guide your next step. 

You love, I will do the rest. I promise.

1 comment:

  1. Glory to your name Father God!!!
    Please I love you with all my heart my love mind strength...I'm impatient you know that forgive me may it be your will Thank you Lord in the of the Father and the son and the a
    HOLY Spririt Amen!!!

    ReplyDelete