Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, October 21, 2018

The aftermath...


My prayer:

Awesome God. I pray for strength, wisdom, and favor. I may not know what the week holds for me but I know I will need you every step of the way. You are my everything God. 

What God Said Tonight:

Wind blows, storms rage, and damage is left in the wake. Sometimes the storms blow onto to other places and create more havoc there and sometimes they die out. 

The terror of the storm is hard but the aftermath is often worse. The clean up and the fear of it happening again can paralyze people and discourage them beyond hope. 

It is the enemy's plan to wear you out with storms, then beat you down in the aftermath. 

You cry out to me in the storm and I am there with you. Remember to cry out to me in the aftermath. Let me help you heal. Let me help you reestablish your life. Let me help you live in hope instead of fear. 

I love you. Let me help.

No comments:

Post a Comment