Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Unrest...


My prayer:

I am here at peace with you Lord. I am not expecting anything but your presence. I am not asking for more than your presence. Be present here with me. Let me hear you, feel you, see you Lord. To see your face God, that is something that I have not yet known. 

I want to know all of you God. Every aspect and every facet. I love you and I want all of you.

What God Said Tonight:

All of me may be more than you can handle. But, I will bring my grace and my glory over you. I will blanket you in my love. I will show you new ways of experiencing my love for you. 

The air sparkles with my love for you. The animals sing it and the earth dances with it. The unrest you see in the world is not always a sign of dire destruction. Sometimes it is the earth jumping with joy for the new season, the new earth to come. 

Growing pains are never fun but if you can focus on the reason for them and trust that the growth is worth it, that puts you in a really good place. 

Your struggles are not about what you think they are. I have you here for a purpose and you will see great growth in this, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment