Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Assurance...


My prayer:

Amazing God. I have found some peace and balance this weekend. Tomorrow it is back to work. I will need your help. 

I pray God that your peace that passes all understanding, live and grow in me. God, let me be a pillar of peace for you. Let people feel your peace and your love when they come around me. Surround me God in your peace and your love. 

I need and ask for it for my sake and for theirs God.

What God Said Tonight:

I am not in a rush and I am not worried about the outcome. I already know how this all ends up. It is that assurance that gives me patience to wait out all that needs to occur. 

That same assurance is yours. 

Trust me. Trust that I will work everything for your good. Trust it because I have promised you and trust it based on what you have seen throughout your life. 

Your time for action is not yet here. Your time for peace is always here. 

Trust in me. I will see you through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment