Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Celebrate blessings...


My prayer:

Today was a day full of good news and blessings! THANK YOU!!! 

I know that I am not supposed to let circumstances control my feelings and it is very true that the worst day with you is better than the best day without you; but, every once in a while, I really love a day like today. It gives me hope, joy and reminds me that things can work out.

THANK YOU for the blessings!

What God Said Tonight:

It is good to celebrate blessings. 

Remember the story of the lepers. I healed ten but only one came back to thank me. That is human nature. You get blessed and you rush on with your life. But you, you can choose to be like the one and be grateful for the blessing. 

Not only does it make me feel good, but also it makes the blessing, and the joy of the blessing, live longer in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment