Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, December 26, 2016

Time...


My prayer:

What a fantastic Christmas break this has been God. Thank you for the celebration, the love, the joy, the peace, and the break from the craziness of life. Thank you for time with people I love. 

It is back to work tomorrow and with your help, I can carry this peace and joy into the everyday world. Help me to be a blessing to everyone around me. Help me to see circumstances through your eyes. Fill me with your Spirit and your peace. 

I love you!

What God Said Tonight:

Another year together to grow, to love and to get closer. 

Time does not have the same meaning to me as it does to you. I am the beginning and the end. I am in all places at all times at once. But, where time is the same for us is in our relationship. As we spend more time together, as you get to know me better and draw closer to me, the value of time is realized for both of us. 

See time as the measurement of our growing intimacy, not as a barrier standing in the way of the changes you want to see. 

I love you. You are mine. We are going to see great things together.

No comments:

Post a Comment