Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Say yes...


My prayer:

I feel like I am on the verge of digging out of this hole God but I also feel like I could slide back in really easily. 

I pray for your hope, your light and your love to shine bright in me. God, make me a joy and a blessing to people, not a burden. Help me to see life and the future through your eyes so I can see past the trouble and into the hope.

What God Said Tonight:

There is a time and a purpose for every season. I will not let you stay anywhere too long. In fact, it is the feeling of unease and unhappiness that will motivate you to move and change when the time is right. 

Don't worry about missing it. I will make it obvious for you. Just be ready to say yes when it comes. 

I love you and your tomorrow is better than you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment