Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Seasons of change...


My prayer:

God, I ask for help tomorrow with all of the known and unknown challenges I will face. Help me to be a blessing. Help me to handle everything in love. Help me to help others. 

Thank you for your presence in me. Let it be more evident tomorrow than it was today.

What God Said Tonight:

Your season of growth is nearly finished. You have grown beyond expectation and you are ready for the harvest season. You are ready to reap what you have sown. You are ready to be released into your next season. 

Seasons of change are exciting and uncomfortable. Don't be surprised by either. I am with you and you are moving in a straight path with me and toward me. I love child.

No comments:

Post a Comment