Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, November 4, 2016

Believe, trust, wait...


My prayer:

Thank you for a pretty wonderful day God. Not everything went as planned and not everything went the way I thought I wanted it to but everything turned out wonderful. I loved spending the day with you. I loved the reunion with the Prayer and Worship group tonight. Wonderful.

What God Said Tonight:

I am your foundation and your strength. I am here because you are. I live and dwell within you and where you go, there I am. 

Believe in me and I will do the impossible in your life. Trust in me and I will see you succeed and prosper. Wait on me and I will take you where you need to be. 

I love you, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment