Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, November 26, 2016

God's positioning...


My prayer:

Wonderful time of worship tonight God. Than you for the intimacy and power of your Spirit. There is nothing better than your Holy Spirit falling heavy on us during worship. It is so good it is indescribable. Thank you for letting me know you like that.

What God Said Tonight:

There were things in hour journey today that I know did not make sense but I promise they all had a purpose. I have some things to rearrange. 

Be patient and wait for my positioning. If it is rushed, you will not see the full manifestation of what I want to do for you. Trust and wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment