Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Peace...


My prayer:

At peace and grateful tonight God. Thank you for this holiday. It was perfect. Back to work tomorrow and I will likely need a lot of your help. But, right now, I want to just stay in this place of peace with you. It is beautiful here.

What God Said Tonight:

Peace is a beautiful thing. It is worth more than gold or jewels. It is the healing balm for so many things. 

My peace, the peace that passes all understanding, the lasting peace, the peace that you can have no matter the circumstances, my peace can make all the difference. My peace is everlasting. My peace comes out of your trust in me and my  love for you but is not dependent on people or events to be present. 

My peace is my gift for you and it will never wear out. 

I love you sweet child.

No comments:

Post a Comment