Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, November 14, 2016

Blessings...


My prayer:

Thank you for answered prayers today God. 

I try not to ask too much from you. I don't ever want our relationship to be one where all I do is take and all you do is give. I love you way too much for that. 

But there are times, like today, where nothing but your intervention will do. I am so grateful on those days that you hear me and you always take care of it. I am insanely blessed with you in my life. 

What God Said Tonight:

The mist is lifting and the land is green with life. The overgrowth is so deep you can't even walk through it. 

Bathe in the lushness of the life I have given you. Don't hold back from receiving every gift I have for you. 

Remember to be grateful. Not for my sake but for yours. When you forget to be thankful, you get in your head that you did it not me. Once you start thinking that way, it is all down hill. But, be grateful in my blessings and I promise I have more than you can handle. 

I love you my child and all my Kingdom is yours as long as you like and as long as you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment