Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, June 10, 2016

Truth...

Moving Toward the Truth | Leadership Freak

My prayer:

I am consistently amazed at how easily people misunderstand each other. It seems that we all have this filter of what we expect to hear or want to hear and that colors everything.

I wonder what it would be like if we could hear and understand what the other person is really saying instead of our own interpretation of what they are saying. I bet we would have less arguments, hatred and war.

I ask God for increased discernment to hear and understand what people actually mean when they are talking to me and not just my interpretation, filtered through my scars.

What God Said Tonight:

I have given you my heart and my Spirit. Listen with them and not just your ears and you will hear and understand the truth in every situation.

I have no interest in seeing you deceived. I am made of truth, I am truth and there is no deception in me. Use me as your filter and deception must flee so that all that remains is truth.

I have much planned that requires your ability to see and discern the truth. Your tools are ready to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment