Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Special favor...

My prayer:

Sweet Father. Another day where you took care of everything. In the middle of chaos, you worked everything out perfectly. Living with you as the head of my life is pretty amazing. Thank you for being so wonderful and for taking care of me. What is on your mind tonight.

What God Said Tonight:

Special favor. You have gained special favor with me and with men. It is through the sonship that you gained when my son died for you. You became the newly chosen people. You became royalty. You became the priesthood.

I make sure you succeed because as my child, you must succeed. Your success is evidence of my value as a Father.

I love you. I love to bless you. I love to set you in the place of favor.  Your humble heart does well in that place.

No comments:

Post a Comment